60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Monday, October 21, 2013

Acai Berry - Does it Help Weight Loss?

Hey all, I thought my first post would be about something that is ripping through the "weight loss" world at the moment, the Acai Berry.


Now we have all seen those ad's saying forgot about the gym, forgot about those fad diets, in 4 weeks you can have those rippling ab's you've always dreamed off. Now, me personally I am happy enough with the way I look but millions of people aren't. I haven't got a washboard stomach though I do watch what I eat. How does the saying go, you are what you eat?? There will be some people who see those ad's and think it's a quick fix. Lose those inches off you belly, lose those inhibitions and t-shirts at the beach, blah blah blah. So on to the important stuff, does it work, yes or no?


Now there are lots of claims made about the benefits of the Acai Berry in your diet. Claims like the obvious fat shredding qualities, improved sexual performance, improved digestion and skin condition. I could go on about the claims made by the people selling this stuff in supplements but the long and short of it is that there is no credible evidence backing it up.


The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) have not evaluated products containing Acai Berry and so from that you can take that there is a resounding doubt that it actually works. You can even take solace from the fact that the people that did try it out for the 1 months free trial had trouble cancelling the recurring charges that occur after the free trial has ended.


Another stat is that the Acai Berry, while being higher in antioxidants than orange and apple juices, was lower when compared to the Concord grape, blueberry and black cherry. While I'm throwing stats at you now here's another one, there is no evidence again that antioxidants help with weight loss.


All in all in my humble opinion the future surrounding the Acai Berry is hype and while it may indeed help some people, it can be assumed that ordinary fruit would have done the same thing.


I hope this article helps some of you think twice before believing all the hype re the Acai phenomenon.


For More Related Topics Blog: Medical Weight Loss Clinic

No comments:

Post a Comment